Mosstanol L containing Ethanol and Isopropanol has steadily been finding more applications in several different market segments with great success:
- Automotive products (windshield fluid, carburettor spirit, antifreeze for compressed air systems, detergents).
- Petrol (water absorber).
- Household products (detergents, window cleaning fluid, etc.).
- Paint and coating products (solvents, thinner compounds).
- Printing plants (dampening water, detergent).
- Industry (cleaning agents, antifreeze in compressed air systems/concrete, refrigerants, process chemicals/plasticiser, flotation).
- Other chemo-technical applications (stain remover, carrier/solute for biocides/insecticides).
- Excellent freezing properties – same freezing point as Ethanol (-112°C) and far superior to Isopropanol (-88°C).
- Clear liquid with very pleasant, mild odour.
- Extremely pure, 99.99% alcohol content.
- Fully miscible with water.
- Alcoholic substance - no permit needed from the Swedish Medical Products Agency, no denaturation.
- Excellent as solvent in paints and coating products as a substitute for Ethanol/Isopropanol.
Find documents for Mosstanol L here »